Being new to the client, we were quick to establish a trusting relationship and instill faith as a reliable IT Company. Once the client was confident with Qbit, we introduced our plan to simplify their network that had been overcomplicated by the previous IT Company.
We leveraged the current hardware and software that the client already owned, reducing the number of virtual servers while still performing the same tasks. All 2003 servers we decommissioned during this process.
- We introduced Veeam backups and replicated servers to increase reliability
- We introduced Fibre 400 from TPG to increase the remote works experience
- We introduced a terminal server for remote workers
Future work includes
- Replacing security routers
- Wireless networking
- Qbit supports this customer via full managed services