Qbit commences its engagement process by conducting a comprehensive IT business audit and business technology review. The review provides a benchmark against which existing infrastructure can be measured, as well as providing an analysis of your business goals and the technologies that will support them. The review addresses issues at an operational level, as well as strategic technology recommendations that are ITIL compliant and support your business objectives.
We use an advanced network detection software, which enables Qbit to generate a number of reports, graphs and statistics about your network’s current state. This allows Qbit to provide NFP’s with evidence-based data, in an easy to understand format. This data is prepared along with the relevant recommendations, for direct presentation to your board and funding providers. Thus minimising the workload and simplifying the approval process for not for profit Directors and Managers.
- Network & Security risk scores and graphs
- Network & Security issues and recommendations
- Network & Security policy assessments and recommendations
- Security and operating system patch status
- Active & inactive user status, and permissions matrix
- Endpoint security analysis
- Backup analysis
- Comprehensive asset details and assessments including: Disk space utilization, Operating systems – Supported/Unsupported, Installed Applications, Asset Ageing, Endpoint security status