Qbit Computers is a great place to work, grow and advance your career.
Established since 1995, we provide a large range of IT support services to a range of small start-ups through to large corporate and government firms in various industries.
We love solving complex problems in a fun environment whilst making ICT simple, reliable and mutually profitable.
PERKS & CULTURE
Qbit has strong workplace ethics and policies around diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The Qbit team is made up of people of various ages, backgrounds, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation, and gender.
We have strict policies in place to ensure that everyone is supported and respected, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
At Qbit we are proud of our high-performing team and continue to maintain a fun and family-friendly work environment throughout our offices.
Perks that our team enjoy:
- A service vehicle for site visits.
- Flexible work hours and arrangements – as long as the work gets done, we can offer flexible start/finish times. We like to make sure you can get to your kids sporting and performance events, or set off that little bit early on your weekend down south.
- A social club that organises regular team social events, plus an annual family day.
- We are advocates of internal promotion – we support future career advancement into leadership opportunities.
- Training and development programs. When your skills get better, the service we offer our clients gets better. Everyone wins!
- Mobile and laptop provided.
- Open modern offices with unlimited soft drinks, biscuits and snacks.
- Casual Dress on Fridays with a well stocked fridge for Friday afternoon drinkies.
We are hiring!
IT Support Engineer – Level 2
This is a full-time position, where you will provide remote support based at our Perth offices as well as on-site support (service vehicle will be provided for these visits).
As a Senior Support Engineer position, you will be an escalation point as well as being involved in Project Scoping and Implementation.
This is a diverse role where you will work with a wide variety of technologies, in a great team environment, supporting small start-ups to large corporate and government firms in various industries
Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience in a level 2 or 3 support role working with managed services (MSP)
- Current driver’s license
- A clear customer-first approach
- Proficiency in the following technologies :
- Microsoft Server products
- Server Virtualisation – ESX & Hyper-V
- Microsoft Exchange & Office 365
- Backup and recovery – VEEAM, Acronis & StorageCraft
- 3CX VOIP Telephony
- Cyberoam / Sophos / SonicWALL
- Previous project implementation experience will help you within this role
Get In Touch
It’s time to minimise downtime and maximise productivity.
For IT support in record time get in touch with us today.